Samsung Galaxy Note

Saturday 30 July 2011

Downgrade Facebook 2.0.0.37 For BlackBerry to the old version

Downgrade Facebook 2.0.0.37 For BlackBerry to the old version -
1 - It freezes ,, it doesn't refresh ,, nd it won't load anything .. I really don't like it ,,mayb u guy should fix it .. Or help me get the old facebook please .. Coz I really don't like this 1 ..

2 - This upgrade sucks! I absolutely hate it. I loved my previous version and am sorry I upgraded. I want my old version back but can't figure out how to get it! Ugh :(

3 - hate the new facebook!!! If anyone knows how to downgrade pls help

4 - Can't even accept the terms and conditions witout my fone freezing this new update fckin sucks (n)

5 - If I would have read the reviews b4 installing it I would have never done so. Super slow n doesn't refresh when u request to do it.

6 - Do not download the update. It doesn't work on my Bold 9700. The status feed doesn't work. The chat doesn't work. Nothing works. Wish I could uninstall it.

7 - If the last version of facebook was bad this one is completly bad its slow.

8 - It won't even let me log in, so now I can't use my fb. Nat happy

9 - It looks great but it only worked for 1 hour then it didn't load news feed and now it won't notify anything! I have to do a reboot for it to work again everytime -_-!

10 - Won't load. Not had any need feeds for 8hours do wish I dint upgrade hate it so much I wouldn't of don't it if I knew. It would be this rubbish so disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is the way to downgrade the new version to the old version :

Uninstall your Facebook app first, reboot/restart your device then install FB version 1.8.0.4.9


Download OTA